CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Random Accounts


Imagine if someone said these words to you, "I can read you just by the way you sit." o.O

Yikes.

Those were pretty much the words that came out of the mouth of the speaker who gave us this seminar on 'grooming ethics at work' yesterday. Now, lemme make this clear to you.

I did have the meeting.
But, I didn't know that it was a marathon meeting.
Which, stretched all the way from morning to afternoon.
Minus, the 2 - 3 hour interval that was spared for this seminar.

I felt appalled, apprehended, and amused all at the same time upon hearing the "I can read..." Now, I feel like somewhat crazily diving into a course of study in psychology or counseling or something like that. I mean.. what?! You could read me and the others?!

Not that the seminar was bad in any way.. the speaker is good (an alumni of the school who has somehow made his way to the top - speaking of "the top" makes me think of one of Daron's blog entries).

There was more than a thing or two that I learned from this seminar. I'm glad I was there ;)


Other accounts of yesterday:








All the pics were taken at some place where all the staffs and their family later had dinner at.

Good. That's the way how it should be.


As for the later accounts of today.. that.. I care not to think much about. I'll simply anticipate - willingly or unwillingly.


8 left footprints:

Deanna Beryl said...

I died just looking at the soup.

Lorena said...

LOL! Dee we must die together eating the numerous of the good stuffs out there =P

Bella Sofilia said...

so I can see you from the way you sit...ehhh tell that person that I can see him through with naked eye!!! LOL

daronloo said...

you should just raise your Jari tengah at the man and say: READ THIS!

a man saying "I can read your mind" is just so totally creepy...like OMG ahahhahahaha :P

Lorena said...

LOL!!! Lebih enak gitu kan Sondang.. hahahahaha (*still laughing*.. how'd you come up with that???)

Lorena said...

aHahahahaha!

Daron, you must know that if I do/did that I will be fired instantly (like kena tembak M16) at the spot and put shame to the school, myself and my family.. like I still totally need my job walaupun tak lah sebrapa.. ehehehehehehe =P

Bella Sofilia said...

oh... that one huh? well, i can manage it when i see him in person :)

baru u tau if gw ketemu ma tuh orang

Lorena said...

ha. sondang, don't hold anything against the person =P