CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Days Away


Dec 1.

30 and a half more days - 'the half' because it's just 12pm - before ticking off the 2000 plus the 8 from the calender.

My.. so much has gone by - and still will.

I am happy that I have turned a year older. Am also happy that for the first time - in such a long time - I had no grunts of complain whatsoever with the increased number. I am content with the number 23, but not so content with what I have accomplished so far. I will deal with that.

I am happy that I have a job - although I must admit, I am not exactly down-to-the-core happy with what I am doing.

Okay, enough with all the happy-happy insertions.

I have been through a lot of this and that. And, I do not need to explain more because we pretty much share the same shoes for that matter. Different, of course. But we've all had some salt to taste.

I just wish, right now, I could lie on a green tender carpet of grass and watch above me the majestic splendorous night sky filled with all the twinkling lights of the stars spread throughout that untouched space. I want to feel that sense of awe and wander - for whatever reason that might be. I want to be carried away with the gentle breeze that brushes past by and let all my senses be lost with it.

Spirited away ~~~





Tomorrow.. I must promise to myself.. no deep thought or any mindful thinking or moment of profound reflection whatsoever.


0 left footprints: