CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Camping... but I prefer being behind concrete walls.


So we cross paths today. I think we're both wired to the same wave. We lower our heads. Tra ta ta... they're not here. She knows, and the other she - me - knows it too.


I have an hour plus more before leaving the campus.
Estimated time of departure: 1.30 p.m.

I'll be at one with the students once again, outside of school premises, at this Annual Educational Camp '09 at Dantai. Traveling time shouldn't take more than an hour from here. My level of preparation is just about right. Just need to stuff in the minors into my 'fake branded duffel bag' (which I bought from Thailand... you know
) and I'll be as ready as a sprinter on the tracks.

I wish I had a well-functioning camera to capture those digital moments. It's too disappointing to share you the tale of my digi cam. I'll just leave it to rest on the piano. Oh well, never mind none now, but when I finally get my hands on one to call my own, I'll snap 10k worth of pictures within a month. Baru tau! [Roughly English-ized as, "Then you'll know!"]

Now, I must not forget one important item - TISSUE ROLLs. At least one.

I can live without one given harsh circumstances, I believe. But right now, since I'm living a circumstance that is otherwise, I'd really like to say, "I.Just.Can't.Live.Without.One" And... I don't have to be a city-type of person to say so.

Let's mighty see how it goes after the weekend spells o-v-e-r.

0 left footprints: