CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What will be, will be...


A fairy of yesterday's sunlight, came to me and told me about this voice she heard. It went:


You gave me an extra hand.
Unexpected I must say.
But I refused the gesture.
Instead, I told you to go.
Now, I regret for telling you so.



Yesterday was sweet. The evening was pretty even though it rained til late evening. Company of friends, that's what. Or more so, the company of a cousin and a friend who'll be away from homeland once again. Talked of the now-s, the before-s, and perhaps learned a little more of the word "familiarity". Old recollections, new happenings, future expectations. Do they make sense at all? It does for me. After all, I'm telling this story to myself.

If you can somehow piece together the inner layer of these letters or the words between the lines, I'll say to myself, I'm fine with that. Today's a different day. Maybe not much different from the day before. But... still... it's different. You may have breathed a little slower or a little faster from yesterday. That... only you can tell.

What's in for tomorrow? Toasted bread? Milky tea? A teaspoon of sugar? None of the three are meant to be connected to each other. Neither do any of them hold any symbolical meaning. They're words. Something that exists but not necessarily of any significance.

The hands of the clock will continue to make its faithful rotations until... a new dawn unveils itself.

Beauty reveals itself to the beholder to admire.

2 left footprints:

daronloo said...

look at my picture and you'll understand beauty :P

love your posts tina!

Lorena said...

i saw the beauty, daron - one that you would call 'found at its raw-est form'. :P

zhanks!