CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

That Ideal Cooking Space & The Touch To Match It


I'm hungry. The time is about way too right that my tummy feels this way.

Food. Kitchen. Both the words are teasing away in my mind.

I like all three designs. They're all definitely better than the kitchen I have. I'm imagining all those cabinets filled with all the raw ingredients etc to create, invent and experiment with new dishes/recipes. Oh, and don't forget the fridge - important place of food storage!! :D

If I were to rate my cooking skills at present, with 10 being the best (and I'm sure you know how the rating works), I'd give myself the number 4. Waaaa!! @ Aaahh!! In Chinese, when said in the correct tone (I'm referring to the number by the way), would mean 'die'!! No. I don't want to be a "cook" who is failing instead of improving in her cooking skills. Gimme a generous amount of time. Given that (plus interest), these hands of mine will function better in one of the most important parts of a house ('apartment', in my case) - the kitchen.

How can the brother be better than the sister?!? Cannot be.

Well, the best cooks as I see it on TV, are men. See for yourselves. The women are out-numbered. Whichever it is, right or wrong...I'm gonna stop the 'debate' that I started.

I'm hungry. I shall listen to some music while I'm eating later. That'll only happen in approximately an hour's time if I make my way home right now and start slicing and stirring and all that right away.

Laptop, you're coming home with me today. Let's get those tunes rolling...yays-ness!!!

Muah!!

0 left footprints: