CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I come from Venus


Actually, I come from my mother's womb la... and God allowed me to breath air.


Nausea. Light-headed. Pain.

I'm not at my peak level of energy. It's a lady's time of the month and today I decided to blog about it. Can I just rest today? Or since I'm already at school can I take off, like now? Right now?

Being a girl/woman is so troublesome sometimes. Maybe most of the times compared to boys/men. So, what now? Blame it on Eve?

"Menstrual cycle"

For the boys and men out there who wish they were the opposite gender... WHY??? You can save yourselves from the quoted words above. Plus, don't steal a lady's elegance away by turning yourselves into one. Be the gents.

I don't even want to start with the girls or women. Just this... "Be straight."

0 left footprints: