CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Listen to What's Inside ~

This rhythm that's beating inside me.. could it possibly be real? Tell me now if it isn't so.. before I go too far. It's been far too long.. almost  as if it was only a dream that never came to the senses of reality. But I know better.. it wasn't a lie. Now.. I've left it all behind.. never to look back at the pain that tore me apart for days which.. grew to much more than that. I've come to accept it.. and more so to embrace it. I can see through it now with newer sight. I'm no longer blinded by hopes that never amounted to anything. I know now that it only pulled me further back instead of pushing me forward.

I choose now to lay it to rest.. because now I can say, 'Thank you.. you helped me to grow.' 

Take my hand.. and show me the beauty of this precious gift. 

0 left footprints: