CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sep..tem..ber

The morning of today started off with a windy weather which isn't quite the case anymore right now. Dark clusters of clouds are forming up above and no.. it doesn't look too nice. 

Oh well, I won't be able to see how the rest of the day will be like. After all, I'm going to find myself in a different place in the later part of the day. This wasn't in the plan at all - I was expecting to go only tomorrow. I'm not ready. 

Haiya.. why lah?

Feel like stepping hard on the accelerator.. if only there's the following:
  • my own car
  • my safety and others on the road is guaranteed
  • no mad person chasing after me
  • no traffic police to stop me
Now could it possibly be possible? Tell me..

Gotta cancel my plan of going with my good friend and tell my other good friend to direct him to her location. Dunno why I had to emphasize good friend twice.. I guess I just miss some of my friends. Can you live without one?

I want to sigh one thousand and one times. But nah.. it will only kill the little energy that I need to get moving.

2 left footprints:

Anonymous said...

You can travel far and wide
Fly across the moon in the sky
Sail through the clouds to places you have never been
You could wish a thousand time...
But you'll never find a greater treasure than friends.

Lorena said...

Like the sound of this poem :)
Thanks for sharing it here.. oh anonymous one.