CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mess

I'm surrounded by such a beautiful mess. I don't know whether I meant that sarcastically or symbolically or whatever way you want to put it. Weird but I just don't have quite the energy today - I just want to go to the comfort of my bed. Mind you but when you're all tired you won't care much to think whether your bed owns a luxurious price tag on it or not. 

Meeting. Again. I shouldn't be complaining but I'm doing just that right now. Am I actually mentally and physically.. and emotionally ready with the work I'm tied to? I don't even know why I'm asking myself that question now. It's gonna start pretty soon.. and the afternoon.. gosh.. it's damn hot.

Guess things will seem a little more in place when I get myself more organized at home. I have to seriously work on that. 

Now, since I'm all tired, sometimes it's nice to have a cooling color to soothe your vision.. like the image I got somewhere off the net. Don't sue me for doing that.



Gotta go.

2 left footprints:

Bella Sofilia said...

nice picture...

miss u tina ;)

Lorena said...

thanks..whoever took it got a nice shot of it..

miss u too sondang ;)